Free Kasasa Saver Account
Link your Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account to this free account that pays a high rate and helps you save automatically. Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Cash Back checking account holders have exclusive access to open this free account built to maximize Kasasa® checking rewards!
Ready to make building your savings effortless? Visit a branch or apply online to open your own Kasasa Saver today.
Why Choose Us?
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 0.75% APY* on balances up to $100,000
- 0.75% to 0.63% APY* on balances over $100,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free Online & Mobile Banking
- Free eStatements
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Here’s How to Qualify:
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
At least 12 (pin-based/signature-based) debit card purchases
Be enrolled in and log into online or mobile banking
Be enrolled to receive e-statements
And it’s just that easy! Even if you don’t qualify, your Kasasa accounts are still free and you still earn the Kasasa Saver base dividend rate! Even more, you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 01/01/2021. The APY range calculation is based on an assumed account balance cap of $100,000 plus $100,000. The APY decreases as your balance increases above $100,000. Rates are variable and may change at any time without notice after the account is opened. $50.00 minimum balance to open. A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking account is required to have a Kasasa Saver Account. Fees or other conditions could reduce earnings on the account. Program rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Membership restrictions may apply.Go to main navigation