Looking for more features and account access?
We give you the freedom to look for options for your account that will help save you time and make your life easier!
Spare Change - HFCU Spare Change is designed to help you save for that rainy day, larger purchases, retirement, or any savings goal you might set.
Fraud Text Alerts - Calls? If you prefer to get texts regarding fraud alerts on your Heritage Federal Credit Union Visa debit and credit cards you can sign up here!
Skip-a-Pay - Take a Break from Your Loan With Skip-a-Pay! We can help you get the extra cash you need by letting you postpone up to two monthly loan payments per year with Skip-a-payment.
ODT & ODT Plus - Now, you can protect your debit card overdrafts with ODT Plus*
*ODT and ODT Plus are discretionary services. ODT Plus requires your opt-in. We may at our sole discretion limit the number of accounts eligible for ODT and ODT Plus to one account per household or per taxpayer identification number. Whether your overdrafts will be paid is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing. An account in good standing exhibits at a minimum the following:
- The account has been open for at least ninety (90) days;
- The minimum balance is maintained in the primary share as defined by the credit union;
- The account owner has not caused the credit union a loss through a charged-off account;
- The account owner is not delinquent more than thirty (30) days on all loan obligations with us;
- The account is brought to a positive balance within every fifteen (15) day period for a minimum period of 24 hours; and
- The account is not subject to any legal or administrative order or levy, such as bankruptcy or tax lien.
A fee may be imposed for covering overdrafts created by check, automatic bill payment, preauthorized automatic debit, one-time debit purchase, or other means. The fee may also be charged when covering an overdraft caused when there are insufficient funds because previously deposited funds are subject to a hold or uncollected. For each overdraft we pay, we will charge a per item overdraft tolerance charge of $28.00. In addition, we will charge your account a $5.00 per day “daily overdraft fee” after seven (7) consecutive days your account is overdrawn. The per item and per day overdraft fees count toward your ODT limit.Go to main navigation