Heritage Federal Credit Union Home Show
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, April 7, 2018
10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, April 8, 2018
Old National Events Plaza, 715 Locust St., Evansville, IN 47708
Home furnishings, landscaping, windows, roofing, flooring, lawn equipment. The list is truly endless when it comes to investing in your home. Whether you’re remodeling or adding on, buying or selling, or even building new, we’re here to assist you and your family. The 71st Heritage Federal Credit Union Home Show has solutions and the experts to turn your house into the home of your dreams.
- HFCU members get into the Home Show for FREE with your membership card or your HFCU Debit or Credit Card.
- Purchase $5 General Admission Tickets and/or tickets for the Scott Brothers Events online:
Enter for your chance to win tickets to see (and maybe even meet) the Scott Brothers!
- Enter to Win – Members and Non-Members are eligible to enter (Employees and volunteers of Heritage Federal Credit Union and members of their immediate family are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, children, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related) but only one entry per person is allowed.
- In this Ticket Drawing, HFCU will be giving away:
- 15 pairs (30 tickets) of admission tickets to the Home Show & the Property Brothers presentation at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday, April 8.
- 4 pairs (8 tickets) of VIP Meet & Greet tickets to the Home Show, the Property Brothers presentation, the Meet & Greet after the presentation and 2 copies of “It Takes Two” book by Jonathan and Drew Scott.
- All entries into the drawing from HFCU branches will be combined and the drawing for HFCU will take place on 4/2/18. The announcement will take place live on 4/2/18 at 10:00 a.m. in the HFCU Headquarters lobby.
- Tickets may be purchased online by going to the Courier & Press website. The prices are: Property Brothers presentation on stage $15; Property Brothers presentation and VIP Meet & Greet $35; Property Brothers Presentation, VIP Meet & Greet & “It Takes Two” Book $55.