Online Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking
Our convenient 24-hour Online Banking and Mobile Banking App will let you do your banking securely at home or on the go from any smartphone or any WiFi enabled device.
- Easily access account balances, history and statements
- Transfer money between accounts
View check images
- Personalized Dashboard to see all your information
- Transfer money to and from other institutions
- Direct links to Rewards Now and eStatements
- New and expanded alert options via email or text
- View credit card transactions via Online Banking
- Submit Loan Applications
- Improved Security with personal security images
- Improved challenge questions and enhanced back-up system to improve up-time
- Card Management (blocked/activate/reorder)
- Mobile Banking Unlock
- Address Changes
- Cross-Account Access
- Pending Withdrawals/Deposits
Bill Pay Service
- Pay your bills electronically - you decide who, how much and when you pay.
Payments deducted from your checking account sent either electronically or via paper check.
- Ability to send payments to individuals electronically
without knowing their account #
- Receive bill statement/notifications from outside merchants
through bill pay
- Send gift checks with cards for special occasions
- See all upcoming payments with the new calendar feature
- Same day payment process when scheduled by 1pm CST
- Security Challenge Questions for setting up new Payees
- Pay your bills from multiple checking shares from one login (must request this option)
- Available via your phone browser or an APP on your smartphone or tablet
- View Balances & Transactions
- Perform Transfers
- Connect to your Bill Pay and pay a bill on the go
- Remotely deposit a check to your HFCU account
- Send money to friends or family via email or your phone
- Search for the nearest branch locations
- View pending transactions
Click the appropriate App Store for your device to download our Mobile Banking App.
The Heritage Federal Credit Union "Alerts" feature within Online Banking allows members to receive alerts for via e-mail or wireless device. Here are a few of the Alerts available in Online Banking. More options are available under the Alerts tab.
- Account Activity Summary
Account Balance Change
Check Stop Payment Expiration
Debit/Check Card Purchase
Non-Sufficient Funds Check
Members can set-up their Heritage Federal Credit Union "Alerts" by clicking on the "Account Alerts" tab. Then click on "Add/Edit Alert" tab and designate which transactions should activate alerts.
Personal Finance Manager (My Finance)
- Create budgets for financial goals
Track spending habits by assigning transaction categories
- Link Online Banking to view external accounts
- Checking and Saving accounts
- Mortgage or Auto Loans
- Department Store or Major Credit Cards with other
- Create Deposit Alerts (Not available with OLB Alerts)
Quick Time Version
Windows Media Version
Heritage is pleased to offer not only downloadable transaction files from the new Online Banking, but also continuing connection from Quicken itself! If you are a current Quicken or Quickbooks user, and you have your Quicken/Quickbooks software connected to our Online Banking to automatically update your transactions, then there is some important information you must know for the Online Banking conversion. Please review this information as it pertains to your particular connection method from Quicken. >>>
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.