The Mt. Vernon Main Street Trail Project which consists of construction of a bicycle and pedestrian trail along Main Street has progressed nicely and will be impacting the exit from our Mt. Vernon Branch drive-thru lanes on to Main Street.
- The construction company will block off the two exit lanes on to Main Street for approximately 4-6 weeks.
- This will require that one of the two drive-thru lanes closes, leaving one lane available during the construction period.
- The night deposit receptacle and the ATM, located in the lane next to the building, will remain open and accessible.
- There will be traffic cones and signs to direct the flow of traffic leaving the drive-thru lane.
- Maneuverability may be limited for larger vehicles and vehicles pulling trailers.
Go to main navigation